I became a FEMA Incident Command recipient in 2008. I completed the following,
1. IS-00100 Introduction to the Incident Command System. (July 5th, 2008).
2. IS-00200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents. (July 7th, 2008).
3. IS-00700 National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction. (July 21st, 2008).
4. IS-00800.B National Response Framework, An Introduction. (July 21st, 2008).
The course is required of all safety service personnel in America. I have an understanding of how it works. I also have an understanding of what it lacks. I will be writing a (Program/Protocol) and disclosing it here. This post will look and be fragmented for a while until it is completed. I will cover basic program/protocol needs and workings. I will focus on finance and preparedness. It won't cost the tax payer anything. It won't cost the Federal Government anything. It won't cost any State Government anything. There will not be any tax incentives used.
Sounds odd? It is not that hard to imagine or pull off. I will be updating this post soon. See some new info at CLICK HERE.
- Herbert L West 3rd
- Paola, Kansas, United States
- This webpage is being used for my Business. I own, Marketing Matters HLW3RD D.B.A. My I.R.S. E.I.N. is 45-1473168. You can e-mail me at email@example.com or write me at, Herbert West 3rd, 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas, 66071. My Business is a Marketing Business. Remember to consult with the I.R.S. as I am not responsible for your business decision's. You know your business structure and the I.R.S. is the authority on any and all allowed structures and allowable functions for each individual business. I only sell concepts as opinions.