About Me

My photo
Paola, Kansas, United States
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

FEMA Incident Command, (Program/Protocol).

I became a FEMA Incident Command recipient in 2008. I completed the following,

1. IS-00100 Introduction to the Incident Command System. (July 5th, 2008).

2. IS-00200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents. (July 7th, 2008).

3. IS-00700 National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction. (July 21st, 2008).

4. IS-00800.B National Response Framework, An Introduction. (July 21st, 2008).

The course is required of all safety service personnel in America. I have an understanding of how it works. I also have an understanding of what it lacks. I will be writing a (Program/Protocol) and disclosing it here. This post will look and be fragmented for a while until it is completed. I will cover basic program/protocol needs and workings. I will focus on finance and preparedness. It won't cost the tax payer anything. It won't cost the Federal Government anything. It won't cost any State Government anything. There will not be any tax incentives used.

Sounds odd? It is not that hard to imagine or pull off. I will be updating this post soon. See some new info at CLICK HERE.

**HOME**

No comments: