About Me

My photo
Paola, Kansas, United States
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Friday, May 10, 2013

District Attorney refuses to allow me to file a Quo Warranto!!!

When I was in the Nursing Home getting Physical and Occupational Therapy, the County and Cities in Miami County conducted an illegal election for the new jail. I went to file a Quo Warranto, and was told no!!! The Attorney General, the FBI also refused to intervene saying they don't have jurisdiction over a D.A.. I have a list of statutes they broke and the process to file the Quo Warranto. typically the county is corrupt and they feel we are just screwed. Look at these statutes, http://kansasstatutes.lesterama.org/Chapter_60/Article_12/ and KSA 12-3901. Good luck finding the statute online. The State has blocked the statute. It is Saturday, 5/11/2013. I will post some statutes today and more on Monday. http://kslegislature.org/li/b2013_14/statute/019_000_0000_chapter/019_019_0000_article/019_019_0001_section/019_019_0001_k/  Look at these statutes. None list the involvement of a city as they utilized them this year in the illegal election/ballot issue. http://kslegislature.org/li/b2013_14/statute/019_000_0000_chapter/019_019_0000_article/
It is Monday, 05/13/2013. Here is some more statutes. KSA 12-101. See KSA 12-2901 through KSA 12-2910. As I stated, the main thing is that the cities have to forfeit their rights and the ballot measure has to be done during the Aug and November Election Schedule by State Law. The ballot was illegal when it was done during the city elections. We are not a Unified Government.

**UPDATE** 05/28/2013**
The next step? I am going to form a PAC and file a request for a Petition of a Writ of Mandamus in Federal Court where the Judge will demand that the State Law be followed. This is filed as a Judicial Matter of Law. I will need two or four others to join me to form the PAC and we will collect funds and file the above request in Federal Court. I will also be asking that the Miami County DA and the KS Attorney General be filed on for Felony Obstruction because they refused to let me file a Quo Warranto. I am also contacting Leslie Atkins the Republican Party State Chair asking her to review the Miami County Republican Party and its abuse of authority against its constituents. See other information at http://herbertwest3rdcandidateforsheriff2012.blogspot.com/

No comments: